查看: 3748|回复: 10

项目总结

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-7-7 23:01:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 lky002 于 2010-7-7 23:02 编辑

话说,手上有几百上千个可控客户端,试运行了个项目,某类型站点,有下线奖励的,控制客户端注册,模拟正常发贴读贴==.可惜不太见成效,要么被K,要么钱长不上去。
某个站长发信来问了.
Hello xxx,  
It's Carol of admin at strauoal Solos and I have a problem that keeps leading me to your account.  I currently have 20 links from several different members that all have the same error in them.  
They are all members referred by you, and I want to know just how all your referrals are all using links to a variety of places that have the same error in them.  You had a few with those errors in them but you have fixed yours.
I have written most of them at least once as I did you concerning the slash that is missing between the words com and index.  You have fixed yours, but daily I am sending links back with a note but they keep getting submitted anyway.
My problem is I do not understand how so many members can be making the same mistake in the links.  In fact it appears to me that there is a possibility they are all the same person.  If this is the case then that would mean you are cheating.  I am not accusing you of anything but telling you what it looks like to me.
I do not have the time to keep writing emails to members that do not read them, nor do I have the time to send the broken links back.  
I'm very tired of this problem and am ready to delete you and every referral you have made over this issue.
I am deleting those 20 links although I am keeping a record of every one of them and who submitted them.  My suggestion to you is to tell your referrals they will be deleted for submitting all these links if they cannot fix them.  
In the meantime I am doing my own investigation because I sincerely believe many of your referral's IP#s are duplicates.  If this is the case I suggest you delete your account immediately before you get into trouble.  
On the other hand, if you are not a part of this then I apologize for this email.  I just hope you can understand my frustration and how much I HATE CHEATERS!  
Feel free to write me back concerning this issue, in fact I wish you would write me and let me know your side of this if you are involved.

英语烂没办法,试回:
Thank you for reminding me, I had remind my referrals .
I never cheat.
I'm always a supportive and honest member and have built many refs.
Thank you very much!
我想接着肯定主号和下线号全被K了.想不到站长还真是很认真.回了信:

Hi xxxx,  

Please read all of this and try to understand where I am coming from.

I was not meaning to accuse you of anything, but from an admin's point of view I have to protect my own interest and there have been some very odd things going on with your referrals.  

Where are all those broken links coming from and why is it that other members including myself have memberships at most of those places and our links are not broken.  When 12 or more people submit a multiple of links to various places but all with the same error in them that sends up red flags.  

You and your referrals are THE ONLY ONES SUBMITTING THOSE BROKEN LINKS.  That does not imply anyone is cheating, it just brings up the question of how did your group of people all end up with the same errors?  As far as I can tell you were the only one that fixed them, which I very much appreciated.  The rest are still sending them in and at last look there are 30 of them.  I have sent several emails to them but they keep submitting them anyway.  

I had two other admins look at the admin area of the website and the group of referrals and they both told me there is cheating going on and if it were their site they would delete you all, but I will not do something like that unless I am very sure of what I'm doing.  

I wanted to discuss it with you first and see if maybe you could understand why I'm a little suspicious.  Take a look at the usernames of all your referrals.  It was pointed out to me that the names look coded as if someone is running a scam.  You must understand I'm only saying this IS HOW IT LOOKS, not that it is true.  Does that make sense?  

I prefer to believe you when you say you are honest and supportive and yes, you are doing an amazing job of bringing in referrals.  I believe in being as fair as possible and that is what I am trying to do with you.  I told you what I am questioning and I'm hoping you will understand what I mean.  I am not willing to just delete people unless I am sure of my reasons, so please realize that I just want to clear this up.  

Can you share with me how your referrals all have links with the same mistake in them?  Can you tell me why all their usernames look coded?  If there is a logical reason for this, all you need to do is tell me so I can understand and let it go.  Does that sound fair?.

I hope you will just answer me and try to understand that there are a lot of people out there running scams on mysie and actually paying people to sign up under them to get prize money from referral contests and things like that.  It's very frustrating to the people running the websites and after awhile it gets old.

Once again I am not accusing you, I am trying to discuss this with you.  Working things out with someone and just asking them is the best way for me to handle things.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Thank you

项目不成功。
总结:
1,要测试好再放出来,这次就是因为发贴时url后漏了个 "/" 号,导致变成死连接让人发现了.
2,多个同类站不要全部用同一个用户名的主号,支付号不要相同
3,下线号用户名可能起得太假了,我是下了个英语字典再随机个数字。。
4,同个站点的下线一天不能太多客户端注册,可不能一天就拉上百个下线.
5,发贴内容要再随机.
6,英语不行还真的是麻烦事.
发表于 2010-7-7 23:15:15 | 显示全部楼层
好累哦!!!
发表于 2010-7-8 07:44:51 | 显示全部楼层
呵呵  只能读 不给你翻译~~
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-8 08:17:54 | 显示全部楼层
哪位大哥可以提示一下去哪找用户名,密码的字典,外国的没有,中国的也可以.不甚感激.
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-8 10:13:25 | 显示全部楼层
还是火车头好用.
发表于 2010-7-8 11:04:41 | 显示全部楼层
Hello xxx,  
It's Carol of admin at strauoal Solos and I have a problem that keeps leading me to your account.  I currently have 20 links from several different

members that all have the same error in them.  

XXX你好,我是管理员,你的账户有个问题。我有20个来自不同会员的链接,他们都有相同的错误。
They are all members referred by you, and I want to know just how all your referrals are all using links to a variety of places that have the same

error in them.  You had a few with those errors in them but you have fixed yours.
他们都是你的下线,我仅仅想了解为何你所有的下线都是使用指向不同地方的链接,但是这些地方有着相同的错误。你自己也有几处相同的错

误,但是已经改好了。
I have written most of them at least once as I did you concerning the slash that is missing between the words com and index.  You have fixed

yours, but daily I am sending links back with a note but they keep getting submitted anyway.
我至少已经记录下他们中的大多数,我提醒你确实遗漏了单词COM和index之间的左划线“/”,但是我每天把连接记录下来并发送回去,不过他

们又源源不断的被提交。
My problem is I do not understand how so many members can be making the same mistake in the links.  In fact it appears to me that there is a

possibility they are all the same person.  If this is the case then that would mean you are cheating.  I am not accusing you of anything but telling

you what it looks like to me.
我的困扰是我不明白怎么又如此多的会员在链接中“撞衫”。事实上似乎有一种可能是他们都是同一个人。如果真想如此那么意味着你在欺诈。

我并非指责你什么我只是告诉你我怎么看待这问题。

I do not have the time to keep writing emails to members that do not read them, nor do I have the time to send the broken links back.  
I'm very tired of this problem and am ready to delete you and every referral you have made over this issue.
我没有时间与会员们保持通信高速他们不要阅读他们(指的是那些错误链接?),我也没空将错误链接发回。我对这类错误已经不耐烦了,我

决定删除在这个项目下的你的和你的下线。

I am deleting those 20 links although I am keeping a record of every one of them and who submitted them.  My suggestion to you is to tell your

referrals they will be deleted for submitting all these links if they cannot fix them.  
尽管我有他们每一个人及是谁提交的记录,但是我将要删除这20个链接。我建议您告知您的下线修改好链接以防止被删除。
In the meantime I am doing my own investigation because I sincerely believe many of your referral's IP#s are duplicates.  If this is the case I

suggest you delete your account immediately before you get into trouble.  
同时由于我有理由认为你的下线IP的重叠,我正在着手进行调查。如果事实如此,请您自觉删除账户以免麻烦。
On the other hand, if you are not a part of this then I apologize for this email.  I just hope you can understand my frustration and how much I HATE

CHEATERS!  
反之,如果你不是他们一伙的,我谨此邮件向您道歉。我真的希望您能谅解我的压力以及对欺诈的痛恨。
Feel free to write me back concerning this issue, in fact I wish you would write me and let me know your side of this if you are involved.
请您随时与我取得联系,事实上我真期望给我回信,让我知道你的立场。

英语烂没办法,试回:
Thank you for reminding me, I had remind my referrals .
I never cheat.
I'm always a supportive and honest member and have built many refs.
Thank you very much!
我想接着肯定主号和下线号全被K了.想不到站长还真是很认真.回了信:

Hi xxxx,  

Please read all of this and try to understand where I am coming from.
请你读完这些以明白我是谁。

I was not meaning to accuse you of anything, but from an admin's point of view I have to protect my own interest and there have been some very

odd things going on with your referrals.  
我并不准备责怪你什么,但是以一个管理员的观点看我不得不保护我的利益,同时你的下线确实带来了一些怪事。
Where are all those broken links coming from and why is it that other members including myself have memberships at most of those places and

our links are not broken.  When 12 or more people submit a multiple of links to various places but all with the same error in them that sends up

red flags.  
这些死链接从何而来,为什么包括我在内以及其他会员的下线以及连接并未损坏呢。有12个或更多的会员在不同地方提交的链接都犯了仙童

的错误——表了红旗~
You and your referrals are THE ONLY ONES SUBMITTING THOSE BROKEN LINKS.  That does not imply anyone is cheating, it just brings up

the question of how did your group of people all end up with the same errors?  As far as I can tell you were the only one that fixed them, which I

very much appreciated.  The rest are still sending them in and at last look there are 30 of them.  I have sent several emails to them but they keep

submitting them anyway.  
只有你和你的下线提交了这些错误链接。这情况不意味着有人在诈骗,仅有一个问题是你怎么召集他们犯同样错误呢!?据我所知只有你修正

了链接错误,我甚欣慰。剩下的仍然执迷不悟看似有30个的样子。我发过好几份电邮都石沉大海了。

I had two other admins look at the admin area of the website and the group of referrals and they both told me there is cheating going on and if it

were their site they would delete you all, but I will not do something like that unless I am very sure of what I'm doing.  
我的其他两个管理员查阅了网站和下线人群的后台管理面板后一直认为存在欺骗行为。如果是他们管理的站点,会将你及所有下线除名,但是

我不会这么做,除非我确之凿凿。

I wanted to discuss it with you first and see if maybe you could understand why I'm a little suspicious.  Take a look at the usernames of all your

referrals.  It was pointed out to me that the names look coded as if someone is running a scam.  You must understand I'm only saying this IS HOW

IT LOOKS, not that it is true.  Does that make sense?  
我只是首先想与你谈下我的些许疑虑看看能否获得你的理解。你自己看看下线的用户名。这些名字似乎是被某人用作弊程序自动代码生成的。

你必须了解我只是说“看起来如此”并非真实如此。只是这有何区别?

I prefer to believe you when you say you are honest and supportive and yes, you are doing an amazing job of bringing in referrals.  I believe in

being as fair as possible and that is what I am trying to do with you.  I told you what I am questioning and I'm hoping you will understand what I

mean.  I am not willing to just delete people unless I am sure of my reasons, so please realize that I just want to clear this up.  
我更愿意相信你的诚信与对我的支持,是的你的工作棒极了,给我带来了很多新会员。我认为这件事要公平对待这也是我正在竭力做的。我告

诉了你我的疑惑,我希望你能理解我的意思。没有确切理由我不会K号,所以请谅解我只是想调查清楚这件事情。

Can you share with me how your referrals all have links with the same mistake in them?  Can you tell me why all their usernames look coded?  If

there is a logical reason for this, all you need to do is tell me so I can understand and let it go.  Does that sound fair?.
你能告诉我你的下线怎么会在链接上犯同样的错误?还有用户名看着像是代码化的?如果你能给自圆其说,你所要做的就是告知我让我理解,

这就行了。这样怎么样,公平些吧!?

I hope you will just answer me and try to understand that there are a lot of people out there running scams on mysie and actually paying people to

sign up under them to get prize money from referral contests and things like that.  It's very frustrating to the people running the websites and after

awhile it gets old.
我希望你能给我个答复,因为有很多人使用作弊手段注册从CPA或类似的联署活动中牟利。对于站长这是令人很沮丧的,让我们的站点完蛋

啊。
Once again I am not accusing you, I am trying to discuss this with you.  Working things out with someone and just asking them is the best way for

me to handle things.
再次重申我不是责怪你仅仅试着与你探讨下这个问题。与人合作和咨询问题对我来言是解决问题之道。

I look forward to hearing back from you.

真诚希望您的回信。

Thank you

谢谢

评价:这老外够啰嗦的 西方人好像看着罗里啰嗦认死理 不过这是人家的流程问题呢 这个流程有问题 。楼主没给他解释明白,这不老外诚心大

爆发,反复陈述云云~~~

不过也看出楼主的业绩做得是顶呱呱啊~哈哈
发表于 2010-7-8 11:05:14 | 显示全部楼层
哈哈 给楼主翻译下 路过的英文不好的朋友随便看下~
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-8 11:16:40 | 显示全部楼层
非常谢谢 myadvertise 的翻译,呵呵,意思我大概都懂咯,也修正了错误.
其实我真是在zuobi,站长删除我及下线还行,现在他认真起来了,倒不知如何回他邮件了.呵呵.
发表于 2010-7-8 11:43:22 | 显示全部楼层
唉,看的我想自杀了!
发表于 2010-7-8 12:24:40 | 显示全部楼层
回复 9# liuxin88

咕~~(╯﹏╰)b 我翻译的有那么差么 呵呵
发表于 2010-7-9 13:11:12 | 显示全部楼层
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|广告网 ( 鄂ICP备20005464号-17 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 05:20