注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 6061|回复: 13

英文改错,由一个50元的水货翻译写给联盟的信引发的故事:

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-9-2 23:27:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
悬赏10金钱未解决
今天,我一个朋友给我发来一封信,说是他朋友找一个水货英文砖家,代写给联盟的书信,我除了知道那是英文信之外,真的看得很不明白,据说还收费50元翻译的,这里有哪位高手,能够改错为大家都可以读的范本?

get traffic from search engine. I do PPC,SEO and Email really well.And I am now trying Emailing. As for My target audience, I am able to get traffic from students who are going to be a college students. With the help of PPC,SEO and Email I am able to get 5000~10000 visitors a day. Then the leads generate naturally. I have run other EDU campaigns before, Program Advisors is my best performance offer. I get 40 Leads per day.The feedback is really nice.I didn't get any complaint from the advertisers.I do believe that I am absolutely skilled in education offers. I am definitely capable of setting up a host and post offer on my website since I have done so and have much expierence. I can definitely prove myself once approved, I am ready to show my talent on this offer.

Look forward to cooperating on it!

发表于 2010-9-2 23:38:04 | 显示全部楼层
感觉GG的不错,嘻嘻,可读性比百度要好

------------------------------------------------

GG翻译结果:
从搜索引擎的流量。我每次点击付费,搜索引擎优化,电子邮件真的well.And我现在想用电子邮件发送。至于我的目标观众,我能够从学生谁将会是一个大学生的交通。随着PPC的,搜索引擎优化,电子邮件,我能得到5000〜10000名游客,每天的帮助。然后,自然生成的线索。我有运行其他修EDU运动之前,计划顾问是我最好的表现提供。我可以每40秀屿信息反馈,实在nice.I没有得到任何来自advertisers.I投诉不相信,我绝对提供技能教育。我肯定是我的网站上设立一个主机和后能够提供,因为我已经这样做并有相当的经验研究。我一定能证明自己一旦批准,我愿意在此展示自己的才能提供。

期待合作上!

------------------------------------------------

百度翻译结果:
从搜索引擎得到交通。我做 PPC,SEO 和确实 Email well.And 现在我是伤脑筋的 Emailing。至于我的目标观众,我能从正去是一个大学生的学生得到交通。借助于 PPC,SEO 和电子信函我能一白天到达5000~10000访客。那时主角自然产生。我有跑步其他的 EDU 以前参加战斗,程序顾问是我的最好表现给的关于的建议。我到达每 day.The 来自的反馈的40铅确实是 nice.I 不确实到达任何 advertisers.I 来自的抱怨确实相信那我完全是在教育给的关于的建议方面有技能。我肯定是能安置在我的网站上的一个主人和杆给的关于的建议在任,自我已经做那样和有许多 expierence 以来。我能肯定向证明我自己一旦批准,就,我是准备好在这给的关于的建议上展示我的才能。 盼望在方面和它合作!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-9-2 23:52:00 | 显示全部楼层

中国式英语,要中文的还是英文的?

中国式英语,要中文的还是英文的?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-9-2 23:57:08 | 显示全部楼层
很中国式。。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-9-3 00:03:56 | 显示全部楼层
I would like to explain that the most traffic i get is from search engine. please sure that I do PPC,SEO and Email really well.And  now I'm  trying to  get more traffic  through set Email to My target audiences who are going to be a college students. With the help of PPC,SEO and Email I'm able to get 5000~10000 visitors a day. Then the leads can be generated naturally.
In addition I have run other EDU campaigns before, Program Advisors is my best performance offer.Based on the above of these I could get 40 Leads per day as usual.
The feedback is also very well.I haven't get any complaint from the advertisers.I do believe that I am absolutely skilled in education offers and also definitely capable of setting up a host and post offer on my website ,since what I have done and for this I have much expierence.
I can definitely prove myself once approved, I am ready to show my talent on this offer.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-9-3 00:27:56 | 显示全部楼层
个人觉得其中语病矛盾很多,最主要的还是在
1. I do PPC,SEO and Email really well.And I am now trying Emailing. 先说自己做email推广不错,后面又说正在常识email推广
2. I am able to get 5000~10000 visitors a day. 吹牛也要上个税吧。一天通过PPC来10000的流量,一个月30万,每个点击就算是0.1刀,3万刀的purchase出去了,试问这得从他们联盟捞多少钱才能赚呢?
3. 格式混乱,老外写信在每个句号后面是一定会有个半角空格的。偏偏很多中国兄弟写信不注重这点,一下就漏了马脚。

我英语也不是很好,凭自己的感觉改了下,还请高人指正

I generate traffic from PPC and SEO,now I'm trying to EMAIL marketing. Program Advisors is one of my most successful offer. I purchased the traffic from google adwords and get 500~1000 visitors perday,40 of them converted into leads,all the feedback is really nice. I want to say I gained a lot of experience on EDU offers. So I am ready to show my talent once I get approved.

Look forward to further cooperation with you!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-9-3 00:39:23 | 显示全部楼层
get traffic(流量?修正:点击量click rate,浏览量page view) from search engine.
Ms(熟练掌握)PPC,SEO and Email. And I am now trying Emailing. As for My target audience, I’ve been able to get page view(修改如前建议) from students who are about to go to universities. With the help of PPC,SEO and Email,I have the capacity of getting 5000~10000 visitors per day. Then the leads generate naturally. Considering that(鉴于,考虑到) I have run other EDU campaigns(最好具体列举,每项给予数据支持 以增强说服力;注意用一般过去时,或者现在完成时) successfully before, Program Consultant(项目咨询师) is one of the positions which can show my performance best. I've got 40 Leads per day.
The feedback has been quite positive.I havn't received any complaint from the  advertisers(或clients客户).I do believe that I am absolutely(完全相信,与绝对 强调重复) skilled in education offers. I am definitely competent of setting up a host and  post offer on my website for the reason that I have enough reletive experiences. Once approved,I will prove myself . I am  ready to show my talent on this offer.

Looking forward to cooperating on it!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-9-3 02:21:30 | 显示全部楼层
在这个论坛学习,我不说能不能赚到多少钱吧,至少现在逛英文论坛基本看的懂了。
这中国人写的鸟文...还真看不习惯。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-9-3 03:35:33 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 zhanzhan321123 于 2010-9-3 04:37 编辑

俺是小学毕业的
let me explain about my experience. generate traffic from PPC,SEO and Email campaigns.the traffic from 5000~10000 visitors a day from Email marketing, It is natural for generate leads. now, I'm trying to promote edu product in your offer. because i have a lot of traffic from EMAIL marketing for my geo-target who will be a college students.
I have run other EDU campaigns before. like Program Advisors, it is my best performance offer, generate 40 Leads per day. The feedback is very well, didn't get any complaint from the advertisers. so I do believe that I am absolutely skilled in education offers, and also definitely capable of setting up a host and promote offer on my campaigns. definitely prove myself once approved, I am ready to show my talent on edu product offer.

如果觉得不妥,请各位指点下
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-9-3 08:25:53 | 显示全部楼层
英文水平确实需要提高呀! 学习中。。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-9-3 11:09:57 | 显示全部楼层
这个貌似是给联盟经理写的,个人觉得关键是说清楚流量的来源,操作的手法和积极的态度,献丑啦,请大家指点!

Hello, Advertisements Manager of xxx.com

First of all, I want to say thank you for your reading this email. I have very much interests in the xxx offer which you provide on (some advertisement network).

I noticed that your offer is related to education consulting service, so I think I should meet your requirements. Because in last few years I have run some campaigns about education. To get traffic, I use some methods such as SEO, PPC, Email marketing etc. After years of accumulation, the traffic of my websites is stable on 5,000~10,000 visitors per day and most of them are high school students. I ever promoted an offer named Program Advisors. The performance was about 40 natural leads daily and I think it was ok.

Now the keys here are: the first, I want to introduce my condition to you; the second, I want to confirm if I can get approved to the offer which you provide. I am looking forward to cooperate with your company!

Regards,

Avril
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-9-5 07:33:25 | 显示全部楼层
突然想到,如果找个代打这水平的。后果无法想象了。哈哈哈哈哈哈
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-9-26 14:20:53 | 显示全部楼层
这个还要花钱,汗。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-1-4 09:53:25 | 显示全部楼层
强大的语文
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|广告网 ( 鄂ICP备20005464号-17 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 00:39