QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 4352|回复: 3

有老外说8000刀购买我的域名,请问是骗局吗?

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-6-27 22:58:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 caca399 于 2015-6-27 23:16 编辑

有老外说8000刀购买我的域名,请问是骗局吗?谢谢了。

No problem. My client can wait but he would like to start the sale/escrow process a bit earlier.

My client is a professional investor and he buys certified domains only.

If your domain has been certified, please email me the certificate and we will proceed with the sale. If you don’t have a certificate it’s not a problem. I may send you a link where you can obtain it. Please don’t worry. It takes 1-2 minutes to order it. The results will be sent to you within 24 hours. Then you send me the certificate via email and we’ll proceed with the sale

The certification includes the following:

1. Independent valuation of the market price. It will show your domain name is not overpriced. On the other hand if the valuation comes higher we will increase the price accordingly.

2. Trademark infringement verification. It proves your domain has no trademark problems.

3. Verification of the owner. It proves you are a legitimate owner and your domain has no any obligations and restrictions. I’m sure that you are a legitimate owner so it will be only a formality.

As a middleman I’m very interested in a good valuation part of this certificate because my client pays me a commission (10-15% of the sale price) on every domain purchase. So I’m not interested in a low price too.

You can read about the certificate agency at
http://www.answers-google.org/answers/threadview/id/184826.html (“Domain Broker” is my nickname).

The process is very easy:

1. Go to the certificate agency site and order a certificate. Just submit your domains and let them know you have a buyer with $XX,XXX offer and need a valuation near this value. After several hours you will get the results. If the price in your certificate comes higher we will increase our offer accordingly.

2. Then send these results via email and we’ll proceed with the deal.

If you are new to the certification process, I can help you with the step by step instructions.

发表于 2015-6-28 00:09:53 | 显示全部楼层
你就当真呗,然后把域名挂靠到交易市场,让他直接拍下即可!

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2015-6-28 01:33:47 | 显示全部楼层
放心 一般都是骗子 其实你亮米也无所谓的,大家可以更直观的帮到你。

评分

查看全部评分

楼主| 发表于 2015-6-29 16:22:31 | 显示全部楼层
惰惰 发表于 2015-6-28 01:33
放心 一般都是骗子 其实你亮米也无所谓的,大家可以更直观的帮到你。

谢谢老大,搜了下百度其他论坛有类似的情形,老外应该是骗子了。{:soso_e115:}
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|广告网 ( 鄂ICP备20005464号-17 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 23:22