注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 7495|回复: 18

一个鲜为人知的方法,每天产生数百个biz opp leads

火.. [复制链接]
发表于 2010-8-18 00:34:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 几何黑店 于 2010-8-18 00:37 编辑

I'm probably going to regret letting this one out but it wouldn't be the first time so whatever. Today I'm going to share with you a simple yet very effective two step marketing strategy I've been using for the last few years ever since I came up with the process of acquiring these prospects that I later revealed in CPA Greed.

There are no shortage of ways to find super qualified leads where the vast majority isn't thinking of looking for them and flipping them into very lucrative offers.

In this particular circumstance we're talking about biz opp leads and how to build an immensely effective email list of hot prospects you can flip all day into your choice of high paying strong converting offers.

Mystery shopping leads are probably some of the easiest and cheapest leads I've ever gotten. Whether it's buying PPC on Google yahoo and MSN or doing national classified ad campaigns, I can always generate as many leads for mystery shopping as I want to pay for.

What does a person who is interested in mystery shopping want? EXTRA MONEY, where do they want it? FROM HOME.

Flipping a mystery shopping lead into a biz opp takes about as much effort as blowing a feather off a board, it's basically a match made in heaven.

I was talking to a good friend of mine last week who does a little over 2 million a year as an affiliate primarily running biz opp leads to various offers. He told me his average cost per acquisition (what he pays to get the lead not what the offer pays him in commission) is $27.

He makes an average of $41 on the commission across a few offers for each so for every $27 in traffic he spends, he earns $14 in net profit. Nothing wrong with that, but mystery shopper leads only cost me about $6 to acquire and I can flip 1 in 3 to another offer in the first couple of days of getting their info.

I make $9 in profit more than he does per lead on average, that's pretty good in itself but it's not where the real benefits are.

First of all this guy has more daily stress than I care to imagine, most of his traffic is through cloaking Facebook, Google and generally doing shit that causes him to burn through accounts like cigarettes to a chain smoker. It's a complex and tedious operation to keep going. For the money he makes, it's certainly worth it, but it still kind of sucks to run day to day.

All his traffic is run through the typical “mom makes $4768 per month from home” fake news article lander. He never collects any of those customers information for follow up marketing, they either buy or they don't but either way he never sees that customer again.

Biz opp leads are some of the most lucrative I've ever come across and frankly I don't believe there is anyone who can show me another type of lead worth the same amount of dough long term.

Let's forget for a second this crazy world of CPA most of you are so familiar with and take a trip to everyone's favorite pitch fest, the warrior forum.

Name any guru you like, big, small anyone who's done consistent 6, 7 and 8 figure profits each year. Frank Kern, Russel Brunson, Howie Schwartz. What all those guys have is a rabid list of biz opp leads on their giant email lists who will continue to buy the same shit packaged differently over and over.

Those leads range from stay at home moms, college kids, retirees and even a lot of the members here but they buy a lot of shit and if you have enough of them in the pipe and enough new ones coming in each month you are on easy street.

Those few guys I mentioned and a hundred more like them send more useless fucking email everyday than any of us can hope to count, but they do it because every day, hundreds of people buy whatever piece of shit new product is being pitched. Some are first time buyers, some have bought 100 similar products in the past.

The point is, you don't just sell these leads today, you sell them next week, next month, next year, you can sell them as long as they stay on that list and as long as you keep more coming in than are going out you are going to start picking up steam fast.

The interesting thing about biz opp leads and this is of course transferable to almost any niche is that these people can get kicked in the balls a hundred times and they'll still max out their credit card to buy the next big thing. Like I said, the same thing can be said in many other niches but I've never seen the kind of rabid buying tendencies that a biz opp lead has anywhere else.

So maybe you send them to your typical risk free trial biz opp offer that does nothing for them, maybe even bills the shit out the credit card until they actually have to call the bank and have it canceled. The desire in most of these people to break free of the rat race is generally far greater than the feeling of being burned the last time, or the last ten times so a good sales pitch will always win out.

I've mailed $3000 guru courses to leads that came in on the premise of mystery shopping and made $25,000 in affiliate commissions. Sure most of them can't ever hope to afford that but you'd be really surprised how many retried seniors are on those lists with disposable cash and more than willing to plunk down a few G's for a new hobby.

While I don't want to oversimplify it, compared to other strategies it's pretty hard to fuck up. All it took was starting with a few hundred dollars in traffic, flipping the leads that came in to other offers and making a few thousand, reinvesting, earning more, and on and on.

Even if every member here followed this to the letter and went out to get mystery shopping leads specifically, there is plenty of room for everyone to make solid numbers. Fortunately very few will actually do anything so those of you who put a few weeks into working this process will benefit greatly.

Hopefully you understand the point of this is not to copy me exactly even though I know most of you will, human nature, but rather to keep pushing your brain into other areas of lead generation that the vast majority of competition isn't thinking about.

Synergistic marketing is what real affiliates do. Someone asked me about a blog post Ruck from Convert2Media did on grocery email submits a few weeks ago, same concept, synergistic marketing, breaking down side targets where that customer can be sniped for dirt cheap while everyone else is going for the obvious.

So how do you two step a lead? That really depends on the lead type and offer but in this particular case, what continues to work extremely well is the following email we send to a new mystery shopping lead:

Subject: [their first name], you might find this interesting...

Hi [fname],

We thought you'd be interested in checking out a great news story we recently had sent to us from one of our members about a stay at home mom who is earning a great living part time from home.

You can read it at: http://usnationalgazette.com/today/today/

Warm Regards,

YourMysteryShoppingSite.com

The usnationalgazette.com site is one I put up just for your reference, typical fake news lander does very well to this traffic, the email comes from your site which they just joined so the open rate is going to be very high and the message is short and simple.

That email goes out within a few minutes of them signing up, as a lot of you already know the time to hit a prospect with an offer is when they are hot. They just signed up to be a mystery shopper so the idea of making extra money is fresh in their mind.

I've attached the mystery shopping template we gave away in CPA Greed a few years ago as a reference point, it does convert well yet I think it would be a lot better if you did your own version.

While I'm sure most of you would love to run and upload this template and go buy PPC traffic, you should know that the most profitable leads aka easiest to flip into offers were generated by classified ad campaigns (real ones, not the bullshit online classifieds).

They were also brought in by calling a phone number in the ad, if I had to guess, I'd say that first phone contact with a friendly sounding girl made all the difference when they got an email from us the next day, not to mention they are a lot more gullible than online searchers. Just food for thought.

我在这里把模版也提供出来

1.jpg

Shadow.rar (159.72 KB, 下载次数: 49)

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2010-8-18 00:43:31 | 显示全部楼层
沙发,顶一下,不懂怎么弄
发表于 2010-8-18 00:55:25 | 显示全部楼层
现在把这么多蝌蚪看完再说
发表于 2010-8-18 01:01:27 | 显示全部楼层
沙发,顶一下,不懂怎么弄

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2010-8-18 01:03:49 | 显示全部楼层
下手迟了一步,现在收5金币了
发表于 2010-8-18 06:45:18 | 显示全部楼层
现收藏,慢慢再看
发表于 2010-8-18 08:08:12 | 显示全部楼层
唉  早就该来了。
发表于 2010-8-18 10:11:52 | 显示全部楼层
但他们买了很多屎,
发表于 2010-8-18 10:36:35 | 显示全部楼层
翻译软件
还是要自己看
发表于 2010-8-18 10:51:12 | 显示全部楼层
说实话,Google翻译还不如直接看英文
发表于 2010-8-18 11:43:04 | 显示全部楼层
8楼的不厚道,明明是google翻译的,硬是说成自己翻译啊。
发表于 2010-8-18 14:12:44 | 显示全部楼层
~~~

我说怎么还有这个耐心
 楼主| 发表于 2010-8-18 14:20:20 | 显示全部楼层
发文章的我,竟然没被加分,乱翻译的反而被加分
发表于 2010-8-18 15:16:25 | 显示全部楼层
翻译得太夸张了,连狗屎都出来了。
发表于 2010-8-18 17:46:40 | 显示全部楼层
看了翻译才知道 原来还是看英文来的容易!
发表于 2010-8-18 22:06:26 | 显示全部楼层
看了就是软件翻译出来的。
发表于 2010-8-19 18:18:01 | 显示全部楼层
还是看英文好一些
发表于 2010-8-20 21:18:07 | 显示全部楼层
英语比较菜。。。以后再研究。。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|广告网 ( 鄂ICP备20005464号-17 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 03:10