找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 5229|回复: 13

新方法轻松获得CPA联盟的批准Easily get approved by any CPA network (首发)

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-7-2 18:38:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 青帝 于 2010-7-3 07:53 编辑

刚才国外淘来的,没有翻译,我想大家也应该看得懂吧
Many people in this forum (mainly newbies) are having problems to get accepted by CPA networks. When I submitted my first applications it was not a problem, though. I applied to more than 10 networks, called 3 of them (for the others I just let they call me ) and was denied by only 2.

I’m from Brazil and I also thought that it would be a problem (how many Brazilians you know that are making a living with IM?), but it wasn’t (except for Azoogle that doesn’t accept people from my country). On the contrary, people started asking me about the whether, Amazon rainforest and Brazilian women . So I just had to talk to them as if they were my friends and bingo! Approved!

However, for people who are not from Brazil this technique may not work . So I’m going to share something that happened to me recently and that people trying to get accepted by CPA networks might want to know…

About 2 weeks ago I was looking for some offers in the health niche to test new PPC campaigns. Then I did what I always do when looking for offers, made some research on OfferVault. There I found a great offer and decided that I would start a campaign to promote it asap! However, there was a problem. I was not a member of the only 2 networks that had that offer with a decent payout.

So I did the only thing I could do. I submitted my application to them and sent both networks an email just a few minutes later. In the email I said that I was testing some new PPC campaigns in the health niche and that I was very interested in the offer XXXXX. I asked them to, please, review my application as soon as possible. I also told them to contact me by email, aim or phone if they had additional questions.

In 24h I received the responses. Both networks emailed me to tell me that my application was approved, and they also gave me more information about the offer I was planning to promote.

I thought I would have to show them one of my campaigns (I really don't like to reveal my campaigns, but what could I do?), talk to them about my traffic sources, campaigns, etc... But it was not necessary! They just read my email and approved my application!

I think that it happened because they saw that I was a serious marketer when I said that I was testing PPC campaigns and was interested in one of their offers. It showed them that I knew something about PPC and used to use tools such as OfferVault to find my offers. That was everything they needed to know about me!

So here is what I suggest you to do. Instead of going to the CPA networks and start submitting your applications like crazy, go to OfferVault and make some research. If you are planning to promote a short form submit in the finance niche with PPV, try to find a good offer on OfferVault. When you find some offers that you want to test, then go to the networks and apply to them exactly as I did. Send them an email explaining what you’re planning, what offer(s) you would like to promote, how you found their network, etc… This way they will see that you’re not just a newbie applying to dozens of networks without even knowing what to do after getting an account approved. They will see that you’re serious marketers that actually know how to find and promote offers.

Also, if you have further questions don’t hesitate to post them here. I’ll do my best to help you and I’m sure that other warriors will do the same!

William Souza

IMPORTANT NOTE: The idea here is NOT to fool the networks. You go to OfferVault, choose an offer that you want to promote (you really want to promote the offer, you won't be lying) and contact the network. Then you tell them what offer you're planning to promote and how you're going to drive traffic to your landing pages.

It's 100% legal. The only difference between this method and the traditional one is that you choose an offer and join the network, instead of joining the network and choosing the offers.

Aff Managers & Network Owners: If you think that this is not a good practice, please, PM me or post your opinion here and I'll contact a moderator to remove the thread. I'm sharing this information here just because I think that it can help beginners to get accepted by good networks without lying or creating fake stories. However, if you have a different opinion I'll respect it.

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2010-7-2 18:41:00 | 显示全部楼层
买不起啊  穷人
发表于 2010-7-2 18:43:46 | 显示全部楼层
此帖仅作者可见???
lz悲剧。。
发表于 2010-7-2 20:10:08 | 显示全部楼层
钱不多,暂先标记下
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-3 07:55:31 | 显示全部楼层
老大扣分太厉害了
发表于 2010-7-3 09:17:23 | 显示全部楼层
按照规矩 是要封号的
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-3 10:26:39 | 显示全部楼层

嗯,我是看到论坛里别人这样做我才做的。那个人的帖子我忘记了,也不想找了。
感谢没有封号,谢了。
发表于 2010-7-4 07:45:25 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 wsapple 于 2010-7-4 07:51 编辑

晕,这也算首发阿…
发表于 2010-7-4 16:25:12 | 显示全部楼层
太贵了不值
发表于 2010-7-18 11:45:07 | 显示全部楼层
太可怜了  这边都没钱买 真惨啊
发表于 2010-7-18 12:12:56 | 显示全部楼层
寫的真的是很容易,受教咯。。
发表于 2010-7-18 17:25:40 | 显示全部楼层
google一下哦
发表于 2010-7-18 17:30:04 | 显示全部楼层
中文还是英文,怎么老是没有说明
发表于 2010-11-9 14:47:03 | 显示全部楼层
楼主你英文标题就已经泄露这是什么了.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|广告网 ( 鄂ICP备20005464号-17 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 18:31