注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 2245|回复: 6

CJ能不能改帐户资料?

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-10-25 11:13:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 镇长 于 2011-10-25 11:16 编辑

去年申请的CJ号,一直没用,今天登上去看了一下,让激活,激活后还可以用。当时是用美国资料申请的,现在能不能把注册资料改成国内的?支票地址能改吗?
发表于 2011-10-25 12:09:18 | 显示全部楼层
改国家的话,要小心!
  1. Can I designate another country other than where I reside or my business is located in my CJ Account?
  2. Can I designate another country other than where I reside or my business is located in my CJ account?
  3. When you sign-up for a Commission Junction account you must use a valid address in the country where you reside or have your business established in order to receive payment.
  4. While the system may allow you to complete the application process and start an account, please be aware that Commission Junction reviews all new accounts for several pay cycles once you have qualified for payment.

5. Attempts to register in a country other than where you reside or where your business is located could delay or invalidate any payment or earnings you generate in the CJ Network.

6. If you have a business location or residence in more than one country, you may establish your account in either country. However, please note that simply having a postal drop or mail box in another country is not sufficient.

7. You may be required to provide proof of residency in another country or provide business documentation indicating you are a registered entity in the country you designate in your account.

8. These policies are strictly enforced in order to maintain the integrity of the CJ Network and our commitment to our advertisers to protect against potential fraud or non-compliant activity. Publishers who attempt to circumvent this policy may have payments withheld and deleted from the CJ Network.

9. Since Commission Junction does business worldwide, our advertisers will sometimes limit the countries in which they do business. The reason advertisers may exercise these restrictions could simply be they do not ship to or do not have the infrastructure or licensing to do business in some countries. If you have been declined by an advertiser and think it may be for this reason, use the Mail tab and select Compose to contact the advertiser. In some cases advertisers will make exceptions if it is in their business interest.
复制代码
 楼主| 发表于 2011-10-25 12:13:42 | 显示全部楼层
回复 2# 圈圈

也就是说,改成国外的收款地址是可行的,但改成国内的就要注意了?
发表于 2011-10-25 12:25:47 | 显示全部楼层
改国家 要收调查信的
发表于 2011-10-25 16:55:12 | 显示全部楼层
cj这种随便申请的还改什么改 直接再申请一个得了
发表于 2011-10-25 17:18:57 | 显示全部楼层
没事找事
从新注册一个多省事
发表于 2011-10-26 14:04:09 | 显示全部楼层
此贴可看出楼主有怀旧情结。。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|广告网 ( 鄂ICP备20005464号-17 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 07:26