为什么我说非 "人" 呢,DD发过的帖子里提到WC说过一句话,大家自己搜搜
CL 目前申请貌似还是很容易,可能站做得不好,不过沟通沟通还是批了,愿大家共勉之~
发出来是你们可以当作借鉴
为了保护自己的帐号,我把某些内容隐蔽了,防止纯粹 C&P 的人造成隐忧
求加分啊!!!
权限每次不够都无法看他人的资料
顺便说说需要s5测试任务啊,谁有瑞林s5帐号的卖我个,PP收,密我价

Welcome to the CPAlead.com Network!
Your account has been fully approved and you are now ready to start monetizing your content using our Monetization Widgets or by promoting our offers individually.

Okay,

Thank you very much for your cooperation. I will go ahead and approve your account for you right now. You will be receiving a confirmation email from us shortly and then you can login and get started right away. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns once you have gotten started. Thank you!

Hi,

It's fine. I have removed the relevant post, you can check it now.

Hey,

That site looks like it should be good, except for one minor concern. I am going to need to ask you to remove the section about breastfeeding due to the fact that it does contain a small amount of nudity and the overall topic is pretty borderline. You cannot promote any content that contains nudity or adult content at all. It is going to be best that you get that section removed and once you have done this I should be able to approve your account. I apologize for any inconvenience, thank you for understanding.

Hi,

I see, that's fine. I have some sites, one of them will be XXXXXXXXXXXXX, XXXXXXXXXXXX shouldn't have any problems since I already succeed to use it to apply few networks last week.
I can just put up your offers in XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.
Please tell me if you need to see WhoIs info, I already hidden it.

Hey,

Unfortunately, our network no longer supports the use of direct linking or banner ads anymore. It is going to be very important that you have plans to use one of our content locking Widgets instead. You are going to need to have a website that includes some sort of incentive that the user will receive after they have completed the survey.

Hi,

Most effective will be using Google Adwords/Facebook Advertising, create PPC campaigns, XXXXXXXXXXXXX link towards your offers.

Website, for health care offers, one of the sites I will try to use will be
http://XXXXXXXXX
Since it's related & having good PR and traffic

Hey,

Can you please provide me with more information about the specific campaigns you will be using, not just the traffic generation? What type of sites will you be using and what will the content include exactly? Do you happen to have any examples or URL's displaying the content you could show me so I may review them for you? I just need to have a complete understanding about how you plan on promoting our offers before I can approve your account. Thank you!

Hello,

There are many ways to promote something, for CPA offers, I will list some examples

1. PPC, such as Google ads XXXXXXXX ... etc can all be used
2. Hanging up banners on websites XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I'd hope above 2 examples satisfied you

Hello,

I can approve your account I just need to know a few things.  How do you plan on promoting our offers, and what are your main forms of traffic generation?  I just need to know a little bit more about how you plan on promoting our offers. If you plan on promoting our offers on any URL's please provide them to me so that I may review them for you.

Hello,

For the first, "You did not provide enough relevant information on your application.", I already filled in every compulsory field.

For the second one, "We do not accept cash incentive / GPT traffic (end users completing surveys for real money).". Perhaps I should explain XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You did not provide enough relevant information on your application.
We do not accept cash incentive / GPT traffic (end users completing surveys for real money).

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2011-7-13 21:00:50 | 显示全部楼层
好文章,谢谢分享
发表于 2011-7-14 02:47:20 | 显示全部楼层
呵呵鸟联盟欠我2月工资不发叫我臭骂一顿,乖乖的把钱发给我!
发表于 2011-7-14 07:01:58 | 显示全部楼层
CL只要站差不多的样子就是立批。
发表于 2011-7-14 14:31:07 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 jaing1023 于 2011-7-14 14:32 编辑

这家批号没什么难度!看你怎么忽悠。主要是升级,否则没搞头
发表于 2011-7-14 20:53:45 | 显示全部楼层
这中文说的真让我看不明白
发表于 2011-7-15 11:51:47 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2011-7-23 23:01:54 | 显示全部楼层
我还真么申请过,
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|广告网 ( 鄂ICP备20005464号-17 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 00:51