QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 6401|回复: 17

自己收集和使用的一些电话批号问题

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-4-10 23:57:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
申请CPA公司的一些phone call问题
Q:What is your experience level?
A:well,I have been doing affiliate marketing for 3 years now. I have used the following ways to promote products. PPC to offer, ppc to landing page to offer, article writing to promote offer, niche blogs reviewing and promoting offer, social sites using video.
Q:How do you plan to promote our offers?
A:See above for ways I will promote offer. I then explain to them some of the same from above.
Q:When can you get started?
A:within 24 hours

AM:what's you name ?
me: my name is philip norton.How are you .
AM: fine. What's your email address:
AM: let me check.please wait for a while.
mek! thinks.
AM:I find there's some thing wrong in your application.you said you are in california,but your ip address show you in canada, can you show me your drive ID?
me: oh sorry sr,  I don't have a drive ID,i am a college student in cambridge, i make money to finance for my study.
MarketingAM:hmmmm,you are really a big liar.I really not believe you. why do you go to cambridge to study
me:it neally from home, and my uncle is also in us and neighbor cambridge.
AM:hmmmm,ok, i will send you an email about your status

Q: How many uniques a month do you get?
A: 3000-5000

Q: How do you get traffic?
A: I build blogs and webpages and I get traffic through PPC on google.

Q: How long have you been doing Internet Marketing?
A: 1 year and a half

Q: What has worked for you in the past?
A: Only PPC

Q: What vertical/category/kind of offer you want to promote, or have promoted in the past?
A: Anything that converts, I've done education,gaming, freebies,dating, health, ringtones, email submit, etc..

Q: Do you offer incentives? / Do you have incentive offers on your website?
A: NO

Q: How much do you spend on advertising?
A: 100$ per day

Q: Do you work with other network, which ones?
A: YES, name any that you have been accepted at or name any random ones。

Q: How did you hear about us?
A: My friend told me, but he doesn't work with you.

Q:How do you plan on marketing our campaigns?或者How do you get traffic to your site ?-
A:Search Engine,bloggin,google adwords and some ppc networks.
Q: have you had an opportunity to review our Terms and Conditions?  
A:email submit/free trails/biz opp/financial
Q: you work with any other networks ?
A:CJ.COM/SHAREASALE.COM/LINSHARE.COM/AZOOGLE.COM.ETC

"I am a marketing person email, nearly 10,000 area defined by the option to unsubscribe from the email mailing list, my weekly

Or the day the newsletter sent to my membership, which includes several advertisement "

3. Sometimes you need to fill in the application form a website, you can fill out a free domain name or blog, or to fill

http://email.com, which you are applying to the review of the person that you are a email marketers.

4. Call you AM! If you can not find a contact number on the Union website, direct calls on the AM! If not, then

You can only waiting for him to call you.

5. And to discuss your AM. . .

You: hi, I'm John Smith. I am an email marketer, have 6 months experience. I have about 10,000 defined geographical

The option to unsubscribe from the email mailing list.

AM: Can I ask how did you get these e-mail address it?

You: I run several membership sites, through daily newsletters provided to members for free e-books, members of the e-mail

Have the right to choose, I newsletter which contains the ad (note: your membership site can be debt, freebies, tech

news such)

AM: ah, very good, oh, I can look at your site?

You: sorry, I can not let you see, because in the past I have been a lot of website plagiarism plagiarized.

AM: ah, well I can understand. Then tell me how you like to send your emails. How do you e-mail service? You use the anti-

Spam list?

You: I use Aweber to send the message, each message includes the option to unsubscribe option. I use the spam list

AM: That the number of people per month to unsubscribe your email?

You: around 2%

AM: It sounds good, then you what type of ads to promote it?

I applied to be an affiliate marketer to your cpa network and thrilled to hear from your email.
I am an individual not a company or other organized legal group.
I have 2 part-time partners help me doing the editorial and design work for my website and newsletter.We have be online for web business more over 3 month. I am  financial marjor and like to help others know the financial things especially when it comes online.
We lauch groups in google and yahoo and linkedin and twitter about financial field, and send email newslletter to group members of 6000. 40% of the group member will click through to my website for more details.
Some article have ranked very well in social bookmarking sites.
Like i said i am a affiliate marketer specialize in financial vertical and social marketing and email marketing.I know from affilaitepaying.com that your company has some great financial offers.I like to promote and make some extra cash for my partner and me.
We dont do incentive to promote offers. All the visitor are targeted in financial field.
After the first 3 month work in financial field, I will expand my activity into business development field.

If you need more info let me know.
Hope to work with you.

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2011-4-11 00:08:08 | 显示全部楼层
mark存下。。。
发表于 2011-4-11 00:31:28 | 显示全部楼层
我只能说 Be careful, guys   It's very old stuff like centuries ago
除了最下面一段有些参考价值,上面的我表示一笑而过~
发表于 2011-4-11 02:25:29 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享...
发表于 2011-4-11 06:31:02 | 显示全部楼层
支持下,老点总比不发的强
发表于 2011-4-11 06:51:32 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享...
发表于 2011-4-11 09:58:08 | 显示全部楼层
这个不错 虽然我早有了
发表于 2011-4-11 10:03:35 | 显示全部楼层
新手,过来看看
发表于 2011-4-11 10:56:51 | 显示全部楼层
mark下,对以后学习有帮助
发表于 2011-4-11 11:34:06 | 显示全部楼层
兄弟们,这不是老不老的问题,除了最后一段,上面对话语法错误太多太多太多!!!中式英语遍地飞,即便不是中式,million%不是native!
发表于 2011-4-11 12:54:22 | 显示全部楼层

就像一群中国学生在英语角
发表于 2011-4-11 13:54:59 | 显示全部楼层
就像一群中国学生在英语角
国庆一号 发表于 2011-4-11 12:54

是中国小学生在英语角
发表于 2011-4-11 14:57:16 | 显示全部楼层
好东西  收藏了  谢谢
发表于 2011-4-11 21:20:07 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 apple12 于 2011-4-11 21:22 编辑

中间有个问题没有回答完整,看到后面,看不下去了,无语。。
发表于 2011-4-12 22:31:44 | 显示全部楼层
人才济济,敢发这些需要很大勇气,鼓励一下!
发表于 2011-4-12 22:53:59 | 显示全部楼层
学习下,老外也会语法错误的,好嘛
发表于 2011-5-14 23:14:48 | 显示全部楼层
也不错哦。。。。
发表于 2013-10-6 20:20:52 | 显示全部楼层
你值得收藏
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|广告网 ( 鄂ICP备20005464号-17 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 00:26